- NOMINAL DIAMETER 4.50 INCH
V-Band clamps are an economical solution for refurbishing worn flange connections in your exhaust system. The “V” shaped profile of the band allows for even pressure distribution along the fitting. The band can be seated and assembled easily, without the need for adhesives. The clamp is designed to meet or exceed OEM performance and maintain a leak resistant seal on pipe fittings .
Specific Features & Benefits
- Designed to be direct replacement for EGR and exhaust system flange connections
- Features quick-release latch for easy assembly and disassembly
- Made with stainless steel for high durability and tensile strength
- Uses 1/4″ bolt, with torque range of 50-70 in-lbs. Recommended to be installed with torque wrench. Impact gun not advised.
|V Insert Thickness (A)
|V Insert Groove (B)
|V Insert Depth (C)
|V Insert Width (F)
|V Insert Angle